Are you bored by playing it safe?
Whether you’re self-employed or managing a team, you’re doing business by the “rules”.
Working silly hours, feeling stressed out and stuck in the middle, while the pressure of juggling work, life and kids is stifling your creative spirit – not to mention your dreams.
It’s time to step out from behind that spreadsheet, slip off those unfeasibly high heels, and get creative
Because if you want to feel connected, inspired and stay ahead of the competition, you’ve got to nurture your creativity and passion.
I’m Angela Murray – I’m an artist, a coach, a specialist in the art of creative thinking AND a veteran of the corporate world.
Over my 35-year management career with leading international brands, I’ve seen how creativity leads to bold thinking, innovation, happiness and success in the workplace. I’ve also seen businesses fade away when people are squashed into tight little boxes, playing by the rules, hiding their gifts and afraid to take risks.
Your business can’t flourish if your people are afraid to shine
My creativity and communication workshops are designed to help you (and your team) let go of the ‘rules’ and nurture your inner creativity and passion through artful play.
It’s an opportunity to be brave and bold, experiment, take risks, have fun, find solutions in surprising places, innovate, make mistakes, succeed and ultimately, fly.
I could not have been as successful in the corporate world or managed the stresses of a senior management role if I had not regularly taken time to nurture my creativity.
- Creative thinking teaches us that change can be fun. Yes it can be rocky, but it also opens fresh opportunities and new possibilities.
- Creative thinking means taking risks. You learn that no idea is stupid, that it’s okay to make mistakes and only the truly innovative standout.
- Creative thinking expands your vision. You start to think ‘beyond the square’ and begin to see new solutions to old problems.
- Creative thinking improves productivity. It makes people happy – and research shows that happy employees outperform their competition by as much as 20 percent.
- Creative thinking leads to innovation. Enough said?
- Creative thinking keeps you grounded. It brings you back to your true self, stops the negative self-talk from spiraling out of control and gives you a positive outlet for all the stresses and strains of life.
- Creative thinking helps you keep your cool. When something goes wrong at work, you won’t get sucked into drama or panic. You’ll keep your calm within the storm and from this perspective, creative solutions will flow.
- Creative thinking helps us understand each other as individuals - bringing more fun, harmony, and connection back to your workplace.
Let me help you bring that fun, vibrant, creative spirit back into your workplace.
Ready to quit playing safe and start playing for success?
Check out my individual and team workshops here.